[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Looking for appt. book

JPALMER@uwovax.uwo.ca (J. Palmer) (08/04/89)

	tried mailing this, but it bounced:

--

	I have used Sidekick+ for over a year, now. It is pretty good, but
doesn't have a to-do list. PCTools has a desktop with this feature, and

	An excellent stand-alone appt. book is Ample Notice. It is shareware,
available on nearly all BBSs as well as by ftp from Simtel20. The author,
Mark Harris, is on usenet and posts here sometimes.

--

  reply to jpalmer@uwovax.uwo.ca ||---John Palmer----------------------------
  (519)-661-3533-----------------||---The Economics Institute for Journalists