[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Help Copyright Info

daveg@hpcvlx.HP.COM (Dave Guggisberg) (08/18/89)

Would some kind person tell me where I can write to get the
information on Copyrights and Trade Marks.

Any additional information would also be appreciated.

Thanks.

Dave Guggisberg
daveg@cv.hp.com

nghiem@walt.cc.utexas.edu (Alex Nghiem) (08/20/89)

In article <101000067@hpcvlx.HP.COM> daveg@hpcvlx.HP.COM (Dave Guggisberg) writes:
>Would some kind person tell me where I can write to get the
>information on Copyrights and Trade Marks.

Copyrights and Trademarks are handled by the Library of Congress.
Information can be obtained at any Public Library that is a
designated government depository or from any U.S. Government
Printing Office Bookstore.

nghiem@walt.cc.utexas.edu
!cs.utexas.edu!ut-emx!walt!nghiem

slimer@trsvax.UUCP (08/21/89)

  You can also find the information listed in the Government section of the
  World Alamanac. It is in all mine through 1989.

*  Thank You,                           texbell!letni!rwsys!trsvax!slimer  *
*         Bill           "My intelligence is artificial!" - ComputerWorld  *
*  George W. Pogue, 1300 Two Tandy, Fort Worth, TX. 76102  (817) 390-3562  *