[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Anarkey or other key redefinition software.

f0057@uafhp.uucp (James E. Ward) (08/24/89)

MS-DOS software needed:

Could someone tell me where to get anarkey or some other key
redefinition software?  I hate to ask this, but mail is not getting to
our site, so could you post replies?  I will read them in the next
couple of days, so please don't duplicate someone else's reply.
James E. Ward
f0057@uafhp.uucp		Use this address or be bounced!

rogers@SRC.Honeywell.COM (Brynn Rogers) (08/24/89)

In article <5516@decvax.dec.com> f0057@uafhp.uucp (James E. Ward) writes:

>MS-DOS software needed:

>Could someone tell me where to get anarkey or some other key
>redefinition software?  I hate to ask this, but mail is not getting to
>our site, so could you post replies?  I will read them in the next
>couple of days, so please don't duplicate someone else's reply.
>James E. Ward
>f0057@uafhp.uucp		Use this address or be bounced!

   try ftp to grape.ecs.clarckson.edu
it has everything that has come over comp.binaries.ibm.pc (in recent
times, anyway) in the /c/bin[1-5] directorys.  try bin3.

  It is usually much less busy than simtel20.army.mil, which probably
has it somewhere, and I always get a higher transfer rate (1.5Kbytes/s)
then simtel (from .2 to .8 Kbytes/s).
The only thing you have to watch out for is if your system has a older
version of ftp that cannot handle continuation lines correctly. [then
it work work :-(]
 Brynn Rogers    Honeywell S&RC        rogers@src.honeywell.com
 work 612-782-7577 home 874-7737

bombadil@cbnewsd.ATT.COM (milton.c.thompson) (08/24/89)

From article <5516@decvax.dec.com+, by f0057@uafhp.uucp (James E. Ward):
+
+ MS-DOS software needed:
+
+ Could someone tell me where to get anarkey or some other key
+ redefinition software?  I hate to ask this, but mail is not getting to
+ our site, so could you post replies?  I will read them in the next
+ couple of days, so please don't duplicate someone else's reply.
+ James E. Ward
+ f0057@uafhp.uucp		Use this address or be bounced!

Yes I can help you get anarkey.   Call me at 312-979-7576 or
or send me mail on where you would like it sent.

		Craig Thompson
		att!ihlpe!mct