[net.general] Congratulations to US Congress

kgd@rlvd.UUCP (Keith Dancey) (10/04/86)

Following the Senate vote on sanctions against South Africa, I think
congratulations are in order.

At last, the US Congress has given a moral lead.  The European Economic
Community, on the other hand, is an absolute disgrace.

'I think, therefore I am' - Does that mean Ronald Reagan doesn't exist?

--
Keith Dancey,                                UUCP:   ..!mcvax!ukc!rlvd!kgd
Rutherford Appleton Laboratory,

6090617@PUCC.BITNET (Robert Wald) (10/07/86)

In article <1721@rlvd.UUCP>, kgd@rlvd.UUCP (Keith Dancey) writes:

>Following the Senate vote on sanctions against South Africa, I think
>congratulations are in order.

  Yes, I agree. But this was a STUPID place to post it. I, for one of
many, view this as the last straw before unsubscribing. Now there are
perhaps valid things that this group should have been used for (which
mod.announce will not carry) which people should see, but as we all
unsubscribe, there will be no group for the info.
  Congratulations.

(excuse the grammar, but who cares)
-Rob Wald  (Princeton University User Services)
BITNET: 6090617@PUCC  ==  UUCP: ...ALLEGRA!PSUVAX1!PUCC.BITNET!6090617
"Yes! That's right! The answer is 'Wisconsin'! Another 50 points for God, and
... uh-oh, looks like Norman, our current champion, hasn't even scored yet."