[comp.sys.ibm.pc] 386 with large memory

  Does anyone have a favority 386 PC which will hold a lot of memory? The
best we have found is about 32-36MB. Because of the peripherals needed we don't have the option of going to a workstation (at least not easily).
that the world is flat!" - anon

afg@cbnewsl.ATT.COM (andrew.goldberg) (08/25/89)

In article <149@crdos1.crd.ge.COM>, davidsen@crdos1.crd.ge.COM (Wm E Davidsen Jr) writes:

>   Does anyone have a favority 386 PC which will hold a lot of memory? The
> best we have found is about 32-36MB.

Bill,

The AT&T 6386E WGS is a 386 tower that can be expanded to 64 MB.
I have one and like it a lot.

Andy Goldberg
AT&T Bell Laboratories
Parsippany, New Jersey
afg%vilya@research.att.com

michelbi@oregon.uoregon.edu (Michel Biedermann) (08/28/89)

> In article <149@crdos1.crd.ge.COM>, davidsen@crdos1.crd.ge.COM (Wm E Davidsen Jr) writes:
>
>   Does anyone have a favority 386 PC which will hold a lot of memory? The
> best we have found is about 32-36MB.

Zenith Data Systems 25MHz and 33MHz computers handle up to 64Mb of RAM

Michel Biedermann
U. of Oregon
Zenith Student Rep.