[comp.sys.ibm.pc] All Charge Card - Summary of Replies

djb@wjh12.harvard.edu (David J. Birnbaum) (08/29/89)

The one (yes, one) reply to my request for information about the All
Charge Card was "Why buy an All Charge Card for $400 when you can get
a replacement 386SX motherboard for about $600 that will do more, do
it better, and be less ugly?"  I am inclined to feel the same way.
If there is anyone out there using the All Charge Card who has anything
good to say about it, please let me know.  I'll post a further "summary"
if any more information emerges.

djb@wjh12.harvard.edu [Internet]
djb@harvunxw.bitnet [Bitnet]

--David J. Birnbaum

JLI@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu (08/29/89)

In article <388@wjh12.harvard.edu>, djb@wjh12.harvard.edu (David J. Birnbaum) writes:
> The one (yes, one) reply to my request for information about the All
> Charge Card was "Why buy an All Charge Card for $400 when you can get
> a replacement 386SX motherboard for about $600 that will do more, do
> it better, and be less ugly?" ...

  And I am sure you can buy a true 386/20MHz mother board for
less than $800.  There are Ads. in Computer Shopper.