[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Space quest

kwok@uhccux.uhcc.hawaii.edu (Kwok Bor Cheung) (09/04/88)

Does anyone know how  to get aboard the Sarien battle cruiser Deltaur in the
computer game Space Quest.  I am stuck at that point and don't know what to
do.  Please email to me if you know the answer.  Thank you.
							    -kwok

Kwok Bor Cheung, U. of Hawaii Library Systems Office
ARPA:          	 uhccux!kwok@nosc.MIL       	BITNET:       kwok@uhccux
INTERNET:	 kwok@uhccux.UHCC.HAWAII.EDU
UUCP:		 {ihnp4,uunet,dcdwest,ucbvax}!ucsd!nosc!uhccux!kwok

manfred@super8.UUCP (Manfred Nikodem) (09/07/88)

In Message-ID: <2344@uhccux.uhcc.hawaii.edu> Kwok writes:
> Does anyone know how  to get aboard the Sarien battle cruiser Deltaur in the
> computer game Space Quest.  I am stuck at that point and don't know what to
> do.  Please email to me if you know the answer.  Thank you.
> 							    -kwok
That`s easy! You need to have the jetpack!
If you don't have it: don't to sell your skimmer for the first offer...
Have fun on the Deltaur.
lh + nk @supgmbh.uucp

petter@fdmetd.uucp (Petter Henrik Hansen) (09/06/89)

Is there anybody out there who got through this game?

1. What shall I do when I enter the BIG spaceship with my shuttle?
2. I know I must use a plunger to prevent me from falling down into the
   acid, but where do I get it from?

Please use E-mail

Petter Henrik Hansen,  Fellesdata a.s, P.O. Box 248, 0212 OSLO 2, NORWAY
Phone : +47 2 52 84 02                            Fax   : +47 2 52 85 10
E-mail : ...!mcvax!ndosl!fdmetd!petter   or       petter@fdmetd.uucp
<The opinions expressed, if any, do not represent Fellesdata a.s>