[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Word Perfect Conversion Programs

dbainbri@ics.uci.edu (David Bainbridge) (09/05/89)

I was wondering if there were any PD programs that convert between ascii files
and word perfect files. (conversion both ways)

Thanks,
David Bainbridge

ps.  Sorry if this is the wrong place to post a request like this.
+=--------------------------------------+-------------------------------------=+
|  University of California, Irvine	|  dbainbri@ics.uci.edu		       |
+=--------------------------------------+-------------------------------------=+

greg@phoenix.princeton.edu (greg Nowak) (09/05/89)

In article <1989Sep5.061111.11075@paris.ics.uci.edu>, dbainbri@ics (David Bainbridge) writes:
>I was wondering if there were any PD programs that convert between ascii files
>and word perfect files. (conversion both ways)

What's wrong with the Text In/Out function WordPerfect provides?
(Control-F5)

...!rutgers!phoenix.princeton.edu!greg

                           Greg Nowak/Phoenix Gang/Princeton NJ 08540

seal@canyon.FIDONET.ORG (Antony Landsman) (09/07/89)

-> From: dbainbri@ics.uci.edu (David Bainbridge)
-> Date: 5 Sep 89 06:11:11 GMT
-> I was wondering if there were any PD programs that convert
-> between ascii files
-> and word perfect files. (conversion both ways)
You dont need a conversion program.  Word Perfect can read in and write out
ASCII Files via its Text In/Text Out capability which is accessed by
pressing CTRL F5.
--
Antony Landsman - via FidoNet node 1:104/116
UUCP: dunike!canyon!seal