[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Z80 cross assembler

andre@elbereth.rutgers.edu (Timothy Andre) (08/30/89)

I'm looking for a Z80 cross assembler that will run on a PC/XT/AT.  If
anyone can set me on the right track, I'd appreciate hearing about it.
i'd prefer e-mail replies to:

	tandre@fourier.rutgers.edu
		-or-
	rutgers!cdspr!fourier!tandre

or post to the net if you like.  Thanks much for your help!

kaldis@topaz.rutgers.edu (Theodore A. Kaldis) (09/11/89)

In article <Aug.29.18.39.33.1989.14235@elbereth.rutgers.edu> andre@elbereth.rutgers.edu (Timothy Andre) writes:

> I'm looking for a Z80 cross assembler that will run on a PC/XT/AT.  If
> anyone can set me on the right track, I'd appreciate hearing about it.

Lattice makes a C cross-compiler for Z-80 that includes a Z-80 cross-
assembler.  It ain't cheap (~$900).  Also, there is a company called
Avocet that makes products along this line.  Sorry, I don't know where
they are located.
--
              Theodore A. Kaldis                      |  "Perhaps we may
              +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-                      |   frighten away

marks@mgse.UUCP (Mark Seiffert) (09/11/89)

>In article <Aug.29.18.39.33.1989.14235@elbereth.rutgers.edu> andre@elbereth.rutgers.edu (Timothy Andre) writes:
> I'm looking for a Z80 cross assembler that will run on a PC/XT/AT.  If
> anyone can set me on the right track, I'd appreciate hearing about it.

There is one available from my archive server at ...!rex!mgse!archive.

Send the following message to the server and it will send it back to you;

- cut here --------------------------------------------------
set uuencode
help
send other/dos/prog/pseudosam/psz80a14.zip
- cut here --------------------------------------------------

The file will be uuencoded and send in to parts.

--
Mark Seiffert,  Metairie, LA.
uucp:           rex!mgse!marks

bruce@tolerant.UUCP (Bruce Hochuli) (09/12/89)

:
:> I'm looking for a Z80 cross assembler that will run on a PC/XT/AT.  If
:> anyone can set me on the right track, I'd appreciate hearing about it.
:
:Lattice makes a C cross-compiler for Z-80 that includes a Z-80 cross-
:assembler.  It ain't cheap (~$900).  Also, there is a company called
:Avocet that makes products along this line.  Sorry, I don't know where
:they are located.
:--

Rockport, Maine

There stuff isn't cheap either. You can buy the assmebler separately
from the compiler. I have use this product (the compiler) and liked it.

The compiler (with assembler) was also around $900.00 and the assembler
alone is ~$500.