[comp.sys.ibm.pc] XTree Where can I get it?

cousens@hardees.rutgers.edu (Cousens) (08/30/89)

I have been searching for a file manager of some sorts that does stuff
in a way that appeals to me.  This has been kind of difficult as I
dont know exactly what I want.  But, I finally saw one that does it
pretty good - XTree 2.0.

Can any one tell me where I can find it?  Thanks.
--

Scott Cousens          VMS - cousens@cancer.rutgers.edu
G'day  -The Fuz.      UNIX - cousens@hardees.rutgers.edu

slimer@trsvax.UUCP (09/07/89)

  I love XTREE Version 2.0, but guess. That is a 1985 program that
  Executive Systems, Inc put out. They have now out-done themselves with
  the 1987 release of XTPRO Version 1.0.

  I do not have an address or phone number, nor do I have the most recent
  version of XTPRO. I do recommend their directory management programs for
  use to you. XTPRO has all the features that XTREE did, plus many more.
  XTPRO is more user definable than XTREE is, enabling you to tailor your
  disk management.

  Again, try to find Executive Systems, Inc.

*  Thank You,                           texbell!letni!rwsys!trsvax!slimer  *
*         Bill                         "The Shadow Nodes" - ComputerWorld  *
*  George W. Pogue, 1300 Two Tandy, Fort Worth, TX. 76102  (817) 390-2871  *

jrp@rducky.UUCP (JIM PICKERING) (09/10/89)

:
:  I do not have an address or phone number, nor do I have the most recent
:  version of XTPRO. I do recommend their directory management programs for
:  use to you. XTPRO has all the features that XTREE did, plus many more.
:  XTPRO is more user definable than XTREE is, enabling you to tailor your
:  disk management.
:
:  Again, try to find Executive Systems, Inc.

Executive Systems, Inc.
4330 Santa Fe Road
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401

805-541-0604

jim

--
Jim Pickering c/o Technical Solutions	|| (north) ..csustan!polyslo!rducky!jrp
P.O. Box 1045				|| (south) ..sdsu!polyslo!rducky!jrp

russ@cbnewsh.ATT.COM (russell.p.sharples) (09/11/89)

Both Xtree and XtreePro are available (last I heard), though the difference
in cost is so small that I would buy XtreePro.  Contact:

	Executive Systems
	15300 Ventura Blvd.
	Suite 305
	Sherman Oaks, CA  91403
	818-990-3457

These programs are also available at virtually any computer software/hardware
store: Egghead, PC Connection, CompuAdd, to mention a few.

Russ Sharples
homxc!rps

dlow@hpspcoi.HP.COM (Danny Low) (09/12/89)

>But, I finally saw one that does it
>pretty good - XTree 2.0.
>
>Can any one tell me where I can find it?  Thanks.

Try Egghead Software. It's a standard stock item for them and they
discount it. In fact Xtree and XTPro are common stock items at many
software stores.

			   Danny Low
    "Question Authority and the Authorities will question You"
	   Valley of Hearts Delight, Sillicon Valley
       dlow%hpspcoi@hplabs.hp.com   ...!hplabs!hpspcoi!dlow

cousens@hardees.rutgers.edu (Cousens) (09/12/89)

Thanks to all for the response to my question - Where can I get XTree.

Scott.
    VMS - cousens@zodiac.rutgers.edu      |  "Im an incast outcast"
  ..!rutgers!hardees.rutgers.edu!cousens  |    G'day   -Kuzz.