[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Multiscanning monitor

jwbirdsa@phoenix.Princeton.EDU (James Webster Birdsall) (09/13/89)

   Can anybody recommend me a good multisync monitor for less than $550
(effective price from a ma-order place)? I had one picked, but (upon
attempting to order it this morning) I discovered that it had been
discontinued in the last couple of months! Argh!

   Thanks.

--
James W. Birdsall  jwbirdsa@phoenix.Princeton.EDU  jwbirdsa@pucc.BITNET
   ...allegra!princeton!phoenix!jwbirdsa   Compu$erve: 71261,1731

gcw20877@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (G. Wang) (09/14/89)

In article <10380@phoenix.Princeton.EDU> jwbirdsa@phoenix.Princeton.EDU (James Webster Birdsall) writes:

>   Can anybody recommend me a good multisync monitor for less than $550
>(effective price from a ma-order place)? I had one picked, but (upon
>attempting to order it this morning) I discovered that it had been
>discontinued in the last couple of months! Argh!

I got my Goldstar SuperScan 1440 Multiscan monitor for
only $395 from a local retail outlet in the Santa Clara, CA
area.. I forget the name of the place offhand but they had
an advertisment in the bay area MICROTIMES... Ask me later
and I might recall the place (in email)...

Adios

George Wang
University of Illinois
gcw20877@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu