[comp.sys.ibm.pc] dr dobbs sources

zs04+@andrew.cmu.edu (Zachary T. Smith) (09/15/89)

Are Dr Dobbs sources archived anywhere? I'd like to get a copy of the
stuff that's in this month's issue (sept), specifically the 386 protected
mode routines.

Thanks,

Zach T. Smith (zs04+@andrew.cmu.edu)

w8sdz@smoke.BRL.MIL (Keith Petersen) (09/15/89)

Dr. Dobbs sources are archived at SIMTEL20 in directory
pd1:<msdos.ddjmag>.

Keith
--
Keith Petersen
Maintainer of SIMTEL20's CP/M, MSDOS, and MISC archives

fredex@cg-atla.UUCP (Fred Smith) (09/15/89)

In article <8Z471FK00WB7MmPV0A@andrew.cmu.edu> zs04+@andrew.cmu.edu (Zachary T. Smith) writes:

>Are Dr Dobbs sources archived anywhere? I'd like to get a copy of the
>stuff that's in this month's issue (sept), specifically the 386 protected
>mode routines.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Zach T. Smith (zs04+@andrew.cmu.edu)

Dr. Dobbs sources are now available on a BBS system in New Hampshire.
In the front of the October issue is a blurb (in one of the editorial-like-
columns) which mentions its phone number. It appears to contain all the
listings for 1988 and 1989 up to September (At least last Saturday
when I called it it did not yet have the Oct. issue's listings, even
though I have the Oct. issue.)

Fred

jdm@hodge.UUCP (jdm) (09/17/89)

In article <8Z471FK00WB7MmPV0A@andrew.cmu.edu>, zs04+@andrew.cmu.edu (Zachary T. Smith) writes:

> Are Dr Dobbs sources archived anywhere?

	I always get mine from Dr. Dobb's BBS at 603-882-1599.

--

"I'm an anthropologist, not a computer systems architect, damit!"

jdm@hodge.cts.com [uunet zardoz crash]!hodge!jdm

James D. Murray, Ethnounixologist	TEL: (714) 998-7750 Ext. 129
Hodge Computer Research Corporation	FAX: (714) 921-8038
1588 North Batavia Street
Orange, California 92667  USA