[comp.sys.ibm.pc] AdLib Music Card

rwp@cup.portal.com (Roger William Preisendefer) (08/31/89)

I just purchased an AdLib music synthesizer card for my AT.  I have seen
almost no public domain music for this (or any) card.  Having come from
the commodore 128 ranks, where PD music abounds, I find this a little
strange.  Are these cards too new for PD music to have circulated?  Or
are they just not selling?

Roger Preisendefer
---------
"Bring up the holy hand grenade!"

@alzabo.uucp (09/08/89)

rwp@cup.portal.com (Roger William Preisendefer) writes:

>I just purchased an AdLib music synthesizer card for my AT.  I have seen
>almost no public domain music for this (or any) card.  Having come from
>the commodore 128 ranks, where PD music abounds, I find this a little
>strange.  Are these cards too new for PD music to have circulated?  Or
>are they just not selling?

>Roger Preisendefer

There is quite a bit of music available on Compuserve in the IBMNEW section.
They even have some Abba tunes :-)

--
				Sincerely Yours
				Tris Orendorff

drv@cbnewsj.ATT.COM (dennis.r.vogel) (09/22/89)

In article <1989Sep8.052110.11403@alzabo.uucp>, @alzabo.uucp writes:

> There is quite a bit of music available on Compuserve in the IBMNEW section.
> They even have some Abba tunes :-)

I have a few songs that I transcribed for the AdLib.  It'd be willing
to post them if others would post some, too.  What would be a good
newsgroup to use for these?

Dennis R. Vogel
AT&T Bell Laboratories
Lincroft, NJ