[comp.sys.ibm.pc] curses for Turbo C

spcecdt@ucscb.UCSC.EDU (Space Cadet) (09/22/89)

     I'm sure this question has been asked many times before, but it never had
any significance to me so I didn't notice it.  I'd like to know if curses (and
termlib or terminfo) has been ported to Turbo C.  I got "pcurses" off of the
simtel archives but it seems to be specific to MSC.
     I don't care whether it uses termlib or terminfo, except that if it uses
terminfo I would also need "compile", unless it was specifically hacked to
write to the PC screen or to assume a PC-ansi console driver.

	John DuBois
	spcecdt@ucscb.ucsc.edu
	...!ucbvax!ucscc!ucscb!spcecdt

millerj@silver.bacs.indiana.edu (Jay D. Miller) (09/22/89)

In article <9183@saturn.ucsc.edu> spcecdt@ucscb.UCSC.EDU (Space Cadet) writes:

>     I'm sure this question has been asked many times before, but it never had
>any significance to me so I didn't notice it.  I'd like to know if curses (and
>termlib or terminfo) has been ported to Turbo C.  I got "pcurses" off of the
>simtel archives but it seems to be specific to MSC.

>	John DuBois

	I just pulled version 1.3 of pc-curses off of uunet.uu.net.  I
haven't tried compiling it yet, but it does come with a Makefile for Turbo C.
Hope this helps.

Jay Miller                           |
millerj@silver.bacs.indiana.edu      |