[comp.sys.ibm.pc] 286 DOS EXTENDERS ??

gary@hpbbrd.HP.COM (Gary Tuosto) (09/22/89)

Netland!

  I would like to get any and all info about any commercial 286
DOS Extender software you might know about. I'm only interested
in 286 Extenders not 386.

Thanks,

Gary Tuosto

gary@hpbbrd.HP.COM (Gary Tuosto) (09/25/89)

Thanks for all the help! For anyone who's interested, it seems like
A.I.Architects are the guys:

>> From: hpda!apple!euler.berkeley.edu!ndeng (Nan Deng)
>> To: gary
>> Subject: Re: 286 DOS EXTENDERS ??
>> Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc

>> Try OS/286 from A.I.Architects (Now Eclipse Computer Solutions). Call the
>> company at 508-535-7510. BTW, they sale OS/286 for $195.00 until 9/30
>> (Normally $495.00) o you must be in a hurry.

>> Disclaimer: I have no connections with A.I.Architects nor their customer.
>> I simply received some flyers from them two weeks ago.

>> Nan Deng
>> ndeng@euler.berkeley.edu

Thanks to Nan and everyone else who answered so promptly.

Gary Tuosto