[comp.sys.ibm.pc] J-RAM AT card: Who makes it?

fargo@pawl.rpi.edu (Irwin M. Fargo) (09/27/89)

Does anyone know the name, phone number, and address of the company that
makes the J-RAM AT card?

A friend of mine has one that I may buy from him, but he has no documentation
for it.  I don't know if the J-RAM people will sell me doc's, but it's worth
a try.

The board is also missing the daughterboard that controls the serial and
parallel ports.  I was wondering if the daughterboard can be set up for
the serial and parallel ports to be (respectively) COM3 and LPT3.

Any help would be appreciated.
   Thanks.

--
Thank you and happy hunting!             Actually: Ethan M. Young
  ____ [> SB <]    "Travel IS life"      Internet: fargo@pawl.rpi.edu

dougm@palomar.SanDiego.NCR.COM (Doug Marshall) (09/28/89)

In article <1989Sep26.225721.3670@rpi.edu> fargo@pawl.rpi.edu (Irwin M. Fargo) writes:
>Does anyone know the name, phone number, and address of the company that
>makes the J-RAM AT card?

JRAM is a product of Tall Tree Systems, 2585 East Bayshore Drive, Palo Alto
CA 94303. The Sales & Customer Service # is (415)493-1980. The Technical
Support # is (415)424-TECH.
----
Doug Marshall   <Doug.Marshall@SanDiego.NCR.COM>
+1 619 485 3494 <...!ncr-sd!palomar!dougm>
"All of us is smarter than each of us!"

barton@holston.UUCP (Barton A. Fisk) (09/28/89)

In article <1989Sep26.225721.3670@rpi.edu>, fargo@pawl.rpi.edu (Irwin M. Fargo) writes:
> Does anyone know the name, phone number, and address of the company that
> makes the J-RAM AT card?

The Just-RAM AT card is made by Monolythic Systems. I've had mine
for going on 2 years and have had NO problems with it at all.
--
Barton A. Fisk          | UUCP: {attctc,texbell,vector}!warble!holston!barton
PO Box 1781             | (PSEUDO) DOMAIN: barton@holston.UUCP