[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Object oriented programming

ferris@eniac.seas.upenn.edu (Richard Ferris) (09/29/89)

I would like to read about object oriented programming.
Does anyone know of a good source.  I have a pretty good
knowledge of both C and Pascal.  Thanks.

RF

Richard T. Ferris
ferris@eniac.seas.upenn.edu
University of Pennsylvania

kjeld@iesd.auc.dk (Kjeld Flarup) (09/29/89)

In article <14874@netnews.upenn.edu> ferris@eniac.seas.upenn.edu.UUCP (Richard  Ferris) writes:
>I would like to read about object oriented programming.
>Does anyone know of a good source.  I have a pretty good
>knowledge of both C and Pascal.  Thanks.
In pascal I would recommend to try Borland`s Turbo Pascal version 5.5
It gives some introduction to object oriented programming and has examples.
Othervise get a book on C++ which turbo pascal object orientation probably
is based on.

--
*     I am several thousand pages behind my reading schedule.    *
Kjeld Flarup Christensen                         kjeld@iesd.auc.dk