[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Sealink and Compuserve

jb10320@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (Jawaid Bazyar) (10/02/89)

   	Hi! Do any of you out in Net-land have any information on where
I can get the protocol definitions for SeaLink and Compuserve B (and Quick B).
I can't use Compuserve.
	Any help would be much appreciated. Oh, and please mail me replies
as I don't normally read this newsgroup.

jawaid bazyar    jb10320@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu  Junior/Computer Engineering UIUC

Seepage from deep,black,brittle experiments which failed and transformations too
hard to find. "I was overcome and turned to Red." Duster's dust became the sale.
Lucifer the light. A restless motion came to move and then subside. In endless
knocking at the door- it's time. TYRANNY & MVTATION. TYRANNY & MVTATION.

sabbagh@acf5.NYU.EDU (sabbagh) (10/03/89)

In article <1989Oct2.143038.13544@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu> jb10320@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (Jawaid Bazyar) writes:

>   	Hi! Do any of you out in Net-land have any information on where
>I can get the protocol definitions for SeaLink and Compuserve B (and Quick B).
>I can't use Compuserve.
>	Any help would be much appreciated. Oh, and please mail me replies
>as I don't normally read this newsgroup.

I am also interested in this information, and also about the Quick B+
protocol.

Hadil G. Sabbagh
E-mail:		sabbagh@csd27.nyu.edu
Voice:		(212) 998-3285
Snail:		Courant Institute of Math. Sci.
		251 Mercer St.
		New York,NY 10012

186,282 miles per second -- it's not just a good idea, it's the law!