[comp.sys.ibm.pc] INT 21h subfunction list

mac@harris.cis.ksu.edu (Myron A. Calhoun) (10/06/89)

Can someone please email me a file containing a list of the INT 21h
functions?  I'm teaching a class in 8086 assembly language programming
and our text doesn't contain a complete list.  I'd like to distribute
a complete list to my students electronically, but it seems a waste of
time to type it in myself when surely someone else already has.
--Myron
--
Myron A. Calhoun, PhD EE, W0PBV, (913) 532-6350 (work), 539-4448 (home).
INTERNET: mac@ksuvax1.cis.ksu.edu

ted@helios (Ted Cantrall) (10/06/89)

In article <3896@deimos.cis.ksu.edu> mac@harris.cis.ksu.edu (Myron A. Calhoun) writes:
>Can someone please email me a file containing a list of the INT 21h
>functions?  I'm teaching a class in 8086 assembly language programming
>--Myron

If soneone does send you a complete list, thank him profusely!
The 'list' I have is a book titled MS-DOS Functions by Ray Duncan by
Microsoft Press. This list price is $5.95, copy right 1988.
Good Luck!			-ted-

(BTW, I'm looking for a text book on assembly. Which one are you using,
how good is it and where can I get one?)	-ted-

PROGRAM: n. A magic spell cast over a computer allowing it to turn
            one's input into error messages.
      tr.v. To engage in a pastime similar to banging one's head
            against a wall, but with fewer opportunities for reward.