Date: Tue, 17 Oct 89 20:55 EDT
From: 39CJORDAN@SHERCOL1.BITNET
Subject: REQUESTING INFORMATION ON INTEGRATED SOFTWARE
To: HOWARD@MACCS.dcss.mcmaster.ca

Hi,

I am making a presentation on integrated software packages, specifically
Framework III, Enable, Symphony, and MS-Works. I am looking for any
information available concerning the above which would aid me in selecting
which is the best suitable package.

This information could be in the form of:

- Your personal opinion as an experienced salesperson. Please explain.
- Your personal opinion as an experienced user. Please explain.
- Any software reviews which you can direct me to in recent periodicals.
- Any other sources of information.

Thank you.

Randy

--
Howard Betel                                    Howard@maccs.dcss.McMaster.CA
Dept of Computer Science                     ...!unet!utai!utgpu!maccs!howard