[comp.sys.ibm.pc] FONTASY file format

djm@castle.ed.ac.uk (D Murphy) (10/18/89)

Hello.
Does anyone know thee format Prosoft's FONTASY program uses for its .PIC
files ? I want to get these into Ventura, so need to convert them either
to .GEM, or to one of the formats Ventura can convert itself.
If there is any extant software for this, so much the better.

Murff...

a523@mindlink.UUCP (Frank Murray) (10/19/89)

> djm writes:
>
> Msg-ID: <757@castle.ed.ac.uk>
>
> Org.  : Edinburgh University Chemistry
> Person: D Murphy
>
> Hello.
> Does anyone know thee format Prosoft's FONTASY program uses for its .PIC
> files ? I want to get these into Ventura, so need to convert them either
> to .GEM, or to one of the formats Ventura can convert itself.
> If there is any extant software for this, so much the better.
>

> Murff...

I just received a letter from ProSoft announcing the following product:

The Image Convertor...
Lets you convert Pagemaker, H-P Scanjet, an other TIFF pictures to and from
Fontasy.  The price is $29.95 U$.

Hope this helps.

Frank Murray
MindLink !