[comp.sys.ibm.pc] EGA Screen Saver?

wew@naucse.UUCP (Bill Wilson) (10/20/89)

Can anyone suggest or send me a good (one that really works) screen
saver for IBM (type) systems that have Enhanced Graphics.  I could
also use one for VGA.  Thanks.

--
Let sleeping dragons lie........               | The Bit Chaser
Bill Wilson             (Bitnet: ucc2wew@nauvm | wilson@nauvax)

wozniak@utkux1.utk.edu (Bryon Lape) (10/21/89)

In article <1751@naucse.UUCP> wew@naucse.UUCP (Bill Wilson) writes:
>Can anyone suggest or send me a good (one that really works) screen
>saver for IBM (type) systems that have Enhanced Graphics.  I could
>also use one for VGA.  Thanks.

	What exactly are you looking for?  I have a public domain
utility that blanks the screen if there is no keyboard or video action
for a while and pressing any key will redisplay the screen.  Is theis
it?  I also have, somewhere, a utility called "Nobody's Business" that
causes a captured screen to appear over the current screen when its hot
key is pressed.

-bryon-