[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Gemini 10X Printer for sale

pj@pnet51.orb.mn.org (Paul Jacoby) (10/27/89)

I have a Star Micronics Gemini 10x printer for sale.  This is an
80 column, Epson-compatible 9 pin dot matrix printer.  It uses
typewriter-style spool ribbons, and has a detachable tractor feed
unit.  Parallel interface.
  The printer is about 4 1/2 years old, and has been lying dormant
in its original box for the last 1 1/2 years.  Excellent
condition.  You supply the appropriate cable (unless you have a
TRS80 Model 1--then I have a cable for you). Asking $90.  Please