[comp.sys.ibm.pc] EISA standard

cs4g6af@maccs.dcss.mcmaster.ca (Delos Reyes E) (10/26/89)

I am very interested in the debate concerning MCA vs. EISA bus
architectures.   I have found many articles about MCA but only
a few tidbits of information about EISA ( since it is just currently
being implemented ).
Can anyone send me the EISA standard or any relevant information
upon which I can decide the merits and disadvanteges of EISA.
Please E-Mail at the above address and thanks for your time and
co-operation.

Edsel
(Not the car)

wayne.ho@f526.n250.z1.fidonet.org (wayne ho) (10/30/89)

I can't send you any information on the EISA standard, but you might
want to check out the November issue of BYTE magazine.  They have a
few articles on the EISA standard and also 'bout the Hewlett Packard
which uses it, as well as the 486 chip (that's the cover story)

                        Wayne

--- ConfMail V3.31
 * Origin: MeTaStAsIo'S -`Not ready error reading drive A' (416)487-9093 (1:250/526)