[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Fax/Modem boards

rudy@cbnewsj.ATT.COM (avram.r.vener) (11/01/89)

Does anyone in netland remember where and when a review of The Complete Fax
appeared?  I am shopping for such a gizmo and would like to see how well it
came off under duress.   If anyone would care to share their  experience
using this board please send me email about it.

Thanks.

Rudy Vener   uucp: att!mtqua!rudy  Fax: (201) 957-1738

CETRON@cc.utah.edu (Edward J. Cetron) (11/16/89)

In article <1771@cbnewsj.ATT.COM>, rudy@cbnewsj.ATT.COM (avram.r.vener) writes:
> Does anyone in netland remember where and when a review of The Complete Fax
> appeared?  I am shopping for such a gizmo and would like to see how well it
> came off under duress.   If anyone would care to share their  experience
> using this board please send me email about it.
	As I recall, it didn't come off too well, it was rather simplistic
and not very user-friendly.  The best buy was the Quadram series - 2400 for
cost/performance, and the 9600 performance/cost.

--
Edward J. Cetron			Arpa: 	cetron@cc.utah.edu
Principal Control Systems Engr.		Snail: 	MHK Associates