[comp.sys.ibm.pc] The elusive NROFF

LC.YRS@forsythe.stanford.edu (Richard Stanton) (11/16/89)

I am trying to find something called NROFF or TROFF or DITROFF
to run on a PC compatible. I'd be grateful if somebody could point
me in the right direction (I can FTP files etc - I just need
to know where they).

Thanks.

Richard Stanton

pstanton@gsb-what.stanford.edu

andy@mks.com (Andy Toy) (11/20/89)

In article <5799@lindy.Stanford.EDU> LC.YRS@forsythe.stanford.edu (Richard Stanton) writes:
>I am trying to find something called NROFF or TROFF or DITROFF
>to run on a PC compatible.

MKS SQPS (SoftQuad Publishing Software) is an enhanced product derived
from AT&T's Documenter's Workbench (DWB) 2.0 (i.e. ditroff) for MS-DOS.
Send e-mail to inquiry@mks.com for more info.  If there is general
interest, I'll post more info.
--
Andy Toy, Mortice Kern Systems Inc.,       Internet: andy@mks.com
  35 King Street North, Waterloo,       UUCP: uunet!watmath!mks!andy