[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Genealogy program for PC

beg@sppy00.UUCP (Bruce Goll) (11/21/89)

To: diamant@hpfcbig.SDE.HP.COM
Subject: Re: genealogy program for PC wanted
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc
Bcc:

The Chruch of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (the Mormon Chruch), Salt
Lake City, Utah has an excellent genealogy program for only $35.00.  You can
reach them at 800-537-5950.  Give them this part number:  PBGS1642 and tell
them either 5.25 or 3.5 inch diskettes.  Software comes with a complete
manual which is very detailed on how to use the software.

I know a number of people who use this package a lot and would not use any
other.  I have just started using it in the last few months and have found
it to be very easy to learn to use.  The Church also offers phone support
for any problems you may encounter.

Good Luck.

Bruce E. Goll
OCLC, INC.

Disclaimer: I have my ideas and my employer has theirs.  Sometimes we share.
Bruce E. Goll  (beg@sppy00.UUCP or ...{seismo|cbosgd}!osu-cis!sppy00!beg)
OCLC Online Computer Library Center, Inc. |  I'm speeding     past dreams
6565 Frantz Road                          |  leaving little lines
Dublin, Ohio 43017    phone:(614)764-6224 |  in the ice
mc451            "We do it for Libraries" |       Under Ice...Kate Bush

beg@sppy00.UUCP (Bruce Goll) (11/21/89)

To: diamant@hpfcbig.SDE.HP.COM
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc
Bcc:

Sorry to have to post this to the net, our system does not know of
hpfcbig.SDE.HP.COM.

I don't have the original article but I know that you were looking for a
good PC based genealogy program, hope this info helps.