[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Need Zoo Binary

emmo@moncam.co.uk (Dave Emmerson) (11/23/89)

I hope this is the right place to ask..

Can anyone please email me the binary (NOT in arc form PLEASE)
for Zoo for a XT or '286 AT clone?

I don't have the facility to un-arc, but (correct me if I'm wrong please),
I gather that Zoo is compatible anyway.

Failing that, the 'C' sources would do fine, (It *is* PD isn't it?)
I can handle shar'ed/compress'ed/uuencod'ed files, but we only have tar,
no arc or anything remotely like it so far as I can tell.

The sources would be more useful, but MSDOS binaries should be a lot
smaller.

Thanks, (I hope)

Dave E.

msschaa@cs.vu.nl (Schaap MS) (11/24/89)

In article <288@marvin.moncam.co.uk> emmo@moncam.co.uk (Dave Emmerson) writes:
>Can anyone please email me the binary (NOT in arc form PLEASE)
>for Zoo for a XT or '286 AT clone?

Send a message to listserv@vm1.nodak.edu containing the line

/PDGET PD:<MSDOS.ZOO>ZOO201.EXE

After a couple of hours you'll find a uuencoded copy of
ZOO for MS-DOS.

Michael