[comp.sys.ibm.pc] -------- and flopticals

werner@aecom.yu.edu (Craig Werner) (11/27/89)

In article <726@wuphys.UUCP>, lewis@wuphys.UUCP (Lewis Yuchan Geer) writes:
> anyone know of companies marketing flopticals, or any other very high
> density random access removable media (whew!!) with a per unit cost
> less that $30?

	The people who colorize movies use Bernoulli boxes. And they
apparently use a lot of cartridges.  One cartridge for every 2 seconds
of film. Still, the bulk of WTBS proves that it can be done.
--
	        Craig Werner   (future MD/PhD, 4.5 years down, 2.5 to go)
	     werner@aecom.YU.EDU -- Albert Einstein College of Medicine