[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Dell system 210 questions.

tim@VAX1.CC.UAKRON.EDU (Timothy H Smith) (11/24/89)

Hello all,

	I am considering the purchase of a Dell system 210.
It's a 12.5 Mhz 286 AT type machine.  I would like to know if anyone
has had any experence buying from dell or using there systems.  Anyone
get anything repaired by them.   Any problems?   I would like to hear
from anyone with any comments on Dell in general.

			thanks all,

Timothy Smith                           |  What kind of world is it, when a
Department of Mathematics               |  man, dress as a BAT, gets all of
The University of Akron                 |  my press!
Akron, ohio 44325                       |
INTERNET: tim@vonneuman.math.uakron.edu |
BITNET  : r3ths@vm1.cc.uakron.edu       |

jwi@cbnewsj.ATT.COM (Jim Winer @ AT&T, Middletown, NJ) (11/28/89)

Timothy H Smith writes:

> 	I am considering the purchase of a Dell system 210.
> It's a 12.5 Mhz 286 AT type machine.  I would like to know if anyone
> has had any experence buying from dell or using there systems.  Anyone
> get anything repaired by them.   Any problems?   I would like to hear
> from anyone with any comments on Dell in general.

I have a Dell 220. I like it. I have had it repaired once on next day
on site service with no problem.

Jim Winer
opinions not necessarily |  "And remember, rebooting your brain
and do not represent     |   can be tricky." -- Chris Miller
any other sane person    |
especially not employer. |