[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Wanted: Restaurant Management SW

trb@stag.UUCP ( Todd Burkey ) (12/07/89)

Hi,
  Does anyone know of any good restaurant management packages that exist
  for the IBM PC or Atari ST (or any other computer for that matter?)
  Thanks,
    -Todd Burkey
     pwcs!stag!trb

kmcvay@oneb.UUCP (Ken McVay) (12/11/89)

In article <1989Dec7.032719.12687@stag.UUCP>, trb@stag.UUCP ( Todd Burkey ) writes:
> Hi,
>   Does anyone know of any good restaurant management packages that exist
>   for the IBM PC or Atari ST (or any other computer for that matter?)

There are bunches listed in McGraw-Hill's Datapro manual....here are a few
vendor/publishers you may wish to contact....

Advanced Analytical Inc - 11777 San Vicente Blvd Ste 525, LA CA 90049
(213) 207-0488 (CharterHouse Rest. A/P, Inventory, Menu, Cost Control)

Computron Business Solutions Inc, 701 7th. Ave STE 9W, NY NY 10036
(212) 221-2517

Here are some phone numbers of vendors listed in the "Food & Beverage
Systems" section....the info should be current:

Bottom Line Software - 503-484-0520
Practorcare Inc - 619-450-0553
Diversified Data - 602-792-3250
Techwerks - 404-426-4791
Monitor Systems Group - 800-972-1313 (or 703-556-8705)

There are more - if the ones above don't have what you need, call me
voice and I will read the remaining vendors out to you (604-758-7414,
9-5 PST) - the manuals mentioned are a commercial product, and may be
purchased from McGraw Hill - we have a few here on spec (they are an
amazingly rich source of info for dealers and businesses needing info on
hardware, software, you name it)

No, we have no connection with any of the above, MH, etc. (Just a
satisfied customer :-))

--
     "The number of  things in a given class is the class of all classes
          that are similar to the given class." (Sprague de Camp)