[comp.sys.ibm.pc] TSR Programming

burkett@csd4.csd.uwm.edu (Edward W Burkett) (01/02/90)

I am interested in learning how to write TSR programs and was wondering if
someone could give me some hints.

Since a picture (or in this case source code) is worth a thousand words, I was
wondering if someone could send me (or post) an example of any source code in
Pascal or Quick Basic that illustrates the technique.  I don't care what the
code does, something simple would be fine.

Thanks a million in advance,

Ed Burkett
Dept. of Biological Sciences
University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee

markd@silogic.UUCP (Mark DiVecchio) (01/03/90)

In article <1735@uwm.edu> burkett@csd4.csd.uwm.edu (Edward W Burkett) writes:
>I am interested in learning how to write TSR programs and was wondering if
>someone could give me some hints.

You can call my BBS and download LPTx. LPTx is a TSR which captures
line printer output and redirects it to a disk file. It tries to avoid
many of the pit falls of an unre-enterable DOS. Its written in MASM
and all source code is included. 619-549-3927.

>Thanks a million in advance,

Deposit to my Swiss Bank Account #8374937G30984KG0098.

--
Mark DiVecchio, Silogic Systems, 619-549-9841 K3FWT
     9888 Carroll Center Road, Suite 113, San Diego, CA 92126