[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Who's the Lowest?

ritchie@hpldola.HP.COM (Dave Ritchie) (12/25/89)

  Where is the cheapest places to get memory currently? I am looking for
1megX1 100ns DIPs.

					Dave Ritchie
					ritchie@hp-lsd.hp.com
					..!hplabs!hp-lsd!ritchie

ted@helios.ucsc.edu (Ted Cantrall) (12/28/89)

In article <11250119@hpldola.HP.COM> ritchie@hpldola.HP.COM (Dave Ritchie) writes:
>  Where is the cheapest places to get memory currently? I am looking for
>1megX1 100ns DIPs.
The best price I know of is from Fry's Electronics (408)733-1770.
Their current price for 80ns, 1M chips is $8.99. I've been happy
with their service and plan to buy some ram there myself soon.
			-ted-
ted@helios.ucsc.edu         | "The opinions are mine...
(408)459-2110               |    ...the facts are public domain."

kmont@hpindda.HP.COM (Kevin Montgomery) (01/04/90)

> Where is the cheapest places to get memory currently? I am looking for
> 1megX1 100ns DIPs.

also looking for 1Meg SIMMs @ either 100 or 80 nsec.  Have seen $129
at Fry's, but thinking they must be cheaper elsewhere...

					-k

kaleb@mars.jpl.nasa.gov (Kaleb Keithley) (01/05/90)

In article kmont@hpindda.HP.COM (Kevin Montgomery) writes:
>> Where is the cheapest places to get memory currently? I am looking for
>> 1megX1 100ns DIPs.
>
>also looking for 1Meg SIMMs @ either 100 or 80 nsec.  Have seen $129
>at Fry's, but thinking they must be cheaper elsewhere...

I just paid US$99.00 for 1Meg * 9 80 nsec.  Check out the ads in PC Week.
Postage and handling pushed it up to $103 per meg...

Chewey, get us outta here!

kaleb@mars.jpl.nasa.gov             (818)354-8771
Kaleb Keithley