[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Hyperion Computer

anderson@watserv1.waterloo.edu (G.Anderson - Computing Services) (01/05/90)

I am looking for information about the Hyperion PC.

How do you increase memory, any modes?

How about making it more PC compatiable, or is it PC compatiable already.

rajkumar@plains.UUCP (A. Joseph Rajkumar) (01/05/90)

In article <506@watserv1.waterloo.edu> anderson@watserv1.waterloo.edu (G.Anderson - Computing Services) writes:
>I am looking for information about the Hyperion PC.
>How do you increase memory, any modes?
>How about making it more PC compatiable, or is it PC compatiable already.

We are also having the same problem. The standard (?) Hyperion PC that we
have has 256 K of RAM and we would very much like to upgrade if possible
to 640K.
It seems to also have an internal modem (baud rate ? ) and we have never
been able to use the modem at all. Any suggestions as to how we can check
if it is working even after we might find it physically sitting there after
we open the box.

Wish to hear any comments

Joseph Rajkumar