[comp.sys.ibm.pc] SIMTEL20 and TeX files

gutierre@paxman.arc.nasa.gov (Robert Michael Gutierrez) (01/05/90)

Can somebody tell me how to use the Simtel20 server via anonymous
FTP??? Is this possible...do I need an account there to get anything?
When I ftp there, all I get is some directory listings. I cant seem to
find anything else!

I'm looking for TeX and a DVI previewer for the PC, which I understand
Simtel20 has.

SOMEBODY HELP!!!!

Oh yes, reply by e-mail since I don't read this group that often to
keep up with all the articles.

Thanks.

| Robert Gutierrez -- NSI Network Ops Center <gutierrez@nsipo.arc.nasa.gov>|
|"..You're a bad dog baby, but I still want you around.."                  |
|                                                  (Gilbert O'Sullivan)    |

gutierre@nsipo.arc.nasa.gov (Robert Michael Gutierrez) (01/06/90)

In article <39747@ames.arc.nasa.gov> gutierre@nsipo.arc.nasa.gov. writes:
>Can somebody tell me how to use the Simtel20 server via anonymous
>FTP??? Is this possible...do I need an account there to get anything?
>When I ftp there, all I get is some directory listings. I cant seem to
>find anything else!

OKAY OKAY!!! I got all the help I needed, and I APPRECIATE IT!!!

Thank you very much, all of you. You should all get individual responses
also.

I guess I shouldn't have screamed so loud, huh???

| Robert Gutierrez -- NSI Network Ops Center <gutierre@nsipo.arc.nasa.gov> |
|"A street kid gets arrested, gonna do some time....he got out 3 years from|
| now just to commit more crime. A business man is caught, with 24 kilos,  |
| he's out on bail and out of jail, and that's the way it goes...."(a song)|