[comp.sys.ibm.pc] WordPerfect 5.0 printer driver

garry@retix.retix.COM (Garry Star) (12/27/89)

Does anyone have a driver for WordPerfect 5.0 and a NEC 8023?  I
would really appreciate a copy.

Thanks in advance...

steve@pmday_2.Dayton.NCR.COM (Steve Bridges) (12/27/89)

In article <605@retix.retix.COM> garry@retix.retix.COM (Garry Star) writes:
>Does anyone have a driver for WordPerfect 5.0 and a NEC 8023?  I
>would really appreciate a copy.

this may sound off the wall, but try a C.ITOH 8510 Prowriter driver.  A long
time ago, I had an NCR Decision Mate V (non-compatible MS-DOS machine).  NCR
came out with a set of lotus drivers for it (Imagine Lotus 1-2-3 screen
graphics in 640 * 400 pixel resolution in 8 colors!).  I was in the
hospital for some knee surgery, and a roommate mentioned that he had
one of those printers.  I asked if he was able to print graphics, and he
said yet.

What the deal was that the dip switches were set different from the factory,
and he had selected a NCE 8023 printer as his graphics printer.  It worked
fine.  It turned out that the switches were the same as when the
Prowriter was hooked up to a true IBM-PC compatible.

--
Steve Bridges                    | NCR - USDPG Product Marketing and Support OLS
Steve.Bridges@Dayton.NCR.COM     | Phone:(513)-445-4182 622-4182 (Voice Plus)

cth_co@tekno.chalmers.se (CHRISTER OLSSON) (12/28/89)

In article <605@retix.retix.COM>, garry@retix.retix.COM (Garry Star) writes:
> Does anyone have a driver for WordPerfect 5.0 and a NEC 8023?  I
> would really appreciate a copy.
>
> Thanks in advance...
If anyone have drivers for WP 5.0 and Facit 4560, HP Deskjet Plus and
HP Laserjet II Plus, mail me!
/cth_co@tekno.chalmers.se

pabres13@pc.usl.edu (Joubert John V.) (01/07/90)

	If you know any subscribers to GEnie, Wordperfect has a support
group there, and it is chok full o' drivers.

John Joubert                                      |  /\  |    /\    |     _
Internet: pabres13@usl-pc.usl.edu                 |  \|<>|>|> \|<>|>|><`|`|
USENET: ...!{dalsqnt,killer}!usl!usl-pc!pabres13  |--/|-------/|------------
Last Chance: ut-sally!usl!usl-pc!pabres13         |  \/       \/
GEnie: J.JOUBERT