[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Looking for ORIGINAL Sierra On-line games

) (01/08/90)

Hi networkers,

first of all I apologize if this is not the right newsgroup to post this,
but unfortunately I don't know another one for this request.

I'd like to buy some Sierra Online Games (Space Quest and Police Quest)
if somebody doesn't use it any more.

I'm only interested in ORIGINAL disks that come with the ORIGINAL manuals.

Please email me directly and send me your offers.

Wolfgang Reischl
(reischl@siecomp.UUCP)

dbarnes@garth.UUCP (Dave Barnes) (01/10/90)

In article <246@siecomp.uucp> reischl@siecomp.UUCP writes:
>I'd like to buy some Sierra Online Games (Space Quest and Police Quest)
>if somebody doesn't use it any more.
>I'm only interested in ORIGINAL disks that come with the ORIGINAL manuals.

For new software deals, it's hard to beat the Price Club near
Lawrence and Kifer.  They have a bundle of three Sierra games
(Space Quest III, King's Quest IV and some other game, perhaps
Police Quest II) for $60.  They have a VERY limited selection, but
what they do have is really cheap.  There's also a Price Club in
Redwood City.

David Barnes
UUCP: {pyramid,sri-unix,ingr}!apd!dbarnes     415/852-2365
USPS: Intergraph APD, 2400 Geng Road, Palo Alto, CA  94303