[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Mac vs. PC -- Shut Up Already!

cramer@optilink.UUCP (Clayton Cramer) (01/09/90)

Hey, this was interesting for a while, but it's getting so there's
no real comp.sys.ibm.pc articles here anymore!

I swing both ways -- I use a Mac for documents, a PC for software
development, and there's some virtues to both, but as far as I'm
concerned, it's time to redirect this discussion to comp.hw.religion.
--
Clayton E. Cramer {pyramid,pixar,tekbspa}!optilink!cramer
"Power still comes from guns" -- Newsweek, 01/08/90, p. 25.

ted@helios.ucsc.edu (Ted Cantrall) (01/09/90)

There is one area in which both machines are equal...the childish, mindless
flaming the owners of one throw at the other.  I wish you guys could hear
how silly you sound! ;-)		-ted-

ted@helios.ucsc.edu         | "The opinions are mine...
(408)459-2110               |    ...the facts are public domain."

gerten@uklirb.UUCP (Rainer Gerten) (01/11/90)

I agree totally with ted, it's worthless and filling bandwith for nothing.

Rainer

gary@dvnspc1.Dev.Unisys.COM (Gary Barrett) (01/11/90)

In article <2925@optilink.UUCP>, cramer@optilink.UUCP (Clayton Cramer) writes:
> Hey, this was interesting for a while, but it's getting so there's
> no real comp.sys.ibm.pc articles here anymore!

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Gary L. Barrett

My employer may or may not agree with my opinions.
And I may or may not agree with my employer's opinions.