[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Help find EMUL87 author

daf@asyst.UUCP (Dave Fader) (01/16/90)

I have some questions regarding a floating point emulator called EMUL87
written by Martin Weigler. Can anyone help me locate Martin Weigler.

solomon@rice.edu (Richard L. Solomon) (01/16/90)

In article <6.UUL1.3#5248@asyst.UUCP> daf@asyst.UUCP (Dave Fader) writes:

>I have some questions regarding a floating point emulator called EMUL87
>written by Martin Weigler. Can anyone help me locate Martin Weigler.

Unfortunately, Weigler seems to have omitted his address from the emul87
package.  Another 80x87 emulator package, em87-v11.arc, is available from
simtel20 in pd1:<msdos.sysutl>.  I believe that package includes the author's
name.  It is shareware, ($5 !) and claims to have been tested with numerous
x87 programs.  (Neither em87 nor emul87 seems to work with SC5 though :(  )

You might try em87 instead of emul87.

Good luck.