[comp.sys.ibm.pc] 10 key keyboards?

stevel@phred.UUCP (Steve Leach) (01/18/90)

Hello world;

I am looking for a "numeric keypad only" or 10 key keyboard
for a PC.  The test program I'am running requires only numeric
answers and a <CR> and desk space is limited.  Any pointers
would be helpful.

Note I've already tried Keytronic Corp but the one they make is
for the PCjr which is not compatible.

Thanx in advance
--
What can I say, fuvg unccraf.
Returns to sender:

dave@westmark.UU.NET (Dave Levenson) (01/21/90)

In article <2937@phred.UUCP>, stevel@phred.UUCP (Steve Leach) writes:
> I am looking for a "numeric keypad only" or 10 key keyboard
> for a PC.
> Note I've already tried Keytronic Corp but the one they make is
> for the PCjr which is not compatible.

Key Tronic makes an XT-compatible numeric keyboard.  We have sold a
few of them.  Ask them again!

--
Dave Levenson			Voice: (201 | 908) 647 0900
Westmark, Inc.			Internet: dave@westmark.uu.net