[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Software Carousel and the PC

ppa@hpldola.HP.COM (Paul P. Austgen) (02/03/90)

The latest Byte has a comparison of switching software.  Software
is included in the comparison.

chrisb@escargot.UUCP (Chris Bradley) (02/05/90)

In article <1400025@hp-ptp.HP.COM> stevek@hp-ptp.HP.COM (Steve_Kite) writes:
>I received a mailer from Softlogic Solutions about a
>product named Software Carousel.  It allows the running
>of multiple programs and switching between them on a PC.
>Has anyone had any experience with this program?  Any comments
>about it will be appreciated

Some people use Software Carousel where I work, and over all, it's quite bullet
proof. The toughest test I've ever seen was where we had two databases open, a
network database open, network mail, a compile and a Procomm session. It didn't
crash. Works quite nicely with very little overhead!

-->Chris

UUCP: ..tektronix!tessi!escargot!chrisb     "I didn't like the Mercury Sable,
Phone: (503) 644-3585 (Call anytime!)       So I bought a Ford Taurus instead!"