up to a AT compatible in another way than through the keyboard jack.
Is there a company that makes an 8 bit board that enables you to do
this?

Thanks again for your help.

john macdonald

4223_5105@hydra.uwo.ca or aja@julian.uucp or aja@uwovax.bitnet

--

1964 Corvair Spyder.  Tomorrow's car, built yesterday.  (Why settle for
#1005-1231 Richmond St., London ON, N6A 3L9, CANADA        16 bits?)  ///
(519) 433-4294  or if you prefer take your choice of the below.      ///
FINGER or TALK works to this address only 4224_5105@hydra.uwo.ca \\\///
MAIL: 4224_5105@hydra.uwo.ca or  john.macdonald@uwovax.bitnet,    \XX/
aja@julian.uucp or scooter.magundi@uwovax.uwo.ca or magundi@julian.uwo.ca

thomasr@cpqhou.UUCP (Thomas Rush) (02/05/90)

In article <4892.25cb20c2@uwovax.uwo.ca>, 4225_5105@uwovax.uwo.ca writes:
> I POSTED A REQUEST FOR HELP ON HOW TO CONNECT AN EXTRA KEYBOARD TO
> AN AT COMPATIBLE.
>
> Did I post to the wrong group or does nobody know anything about
> hardware in this newsgroup?

	Nobody knows anything about hardware in this group.  We're
sorry, but that's just the way it is.

> john macdonald

thomas rush

{most definitely not the opinion of my employer, nor of 103% of
 the readers/users of this newsgroup}