[net.music] GREETINGS FOR GRATEFUL FANS -- response

evan@petfe.UUCP (Evan Marcus) (10/21/85)

> ***************BIRTHDAY GREETINGS*****************
>                   BOB WEIR!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure that when Bob gets around to catching up on his USENET
reading, he'll be sure to thank you for that.
--
{ucbvax|decvax}!vax135!petsd!petfe!evan
                         ...!pedsgd!pedsga!evan

Who messed with my anti-paranoia shot?

lp102911@sjuvax.UUCP (palena) (10/24/85)

In article <521@petfe.UUCP> evan@petfe.UUCP (Evan Marcus) writes:
>> ***************BIRTHDAY GREETINGS*****************
>>                   BOB WEIR!!!!!!!!!

             Give these people their own goddamn net and this is our
          thanks!!!!

evan@petfe.UUCP (Evan Marcus) (10/28/85)

In <31700034@ISM780.UUCP> lp102911@sjuvax.UUCP (palena) writes:

> In article <521@petfe.UUCP> evan@petfe.UUCP (Evan Marcus) writes:
> >> ***************BIRTHDAY GREETINGS*****************
> >>                   BOB WEIR!!!!!!!!!
>
>            Give these people their own goddamn net and this is our
>           thanks!!!!

Now hold on here...I didn't post birthday greetings to Bob Weir, I was
sarcastically flaming the woman/girl who did.  You took what I said out
of context!!!!!  I don't care about Bob Weir or his birthday. (Go ahead,
flame me, see if I care...I just got a new asbestos terminal and I've
been 'dying' to test it out!)

So there!  (At least give dis-credit where dis-credit is due.  Please?)
--Evan Marcus