[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Need GIF file viewer

jdwinter@watmath.waterloo.edu (Wildside) (02/02/90)

Hi, I need to find a good GIF file viewer as well as some information on how
the GIF files are stored.  Could somebody give me some help on this?

Thanks in advance,
Wildside

kaleb@mars.jpl.nasa.gov (Kaleb Keithley) (02/03/90)

In article <33893@watmath.waterloo.edu> jdwinter@watmath.waterloo.edu (Wildside) writes:
>Hi, I need to find a good GIF file viewer as well as some information on how
>the GIF files are stored.  Could somebody give me some help on this?

Maybe these answers should go into the "answers to frequently asked questions"
periodic posting?

Chewey, get us outta here!

kaleb@mars.jpl.nasa.gov            Jet Propeller Labs
Kaleb Keithley

vgopal@cbnewsc.ATT.COM (venu.p.gopal) (02/06/90)

In article <33893@watmath.waterloo.edu> jdwinter@watmath.waterloo.edu (Wildside) writes:
>Hi, I need to find a good GIF file viewer as well as some information on how
>the GIF files are stored.  Could somebody give me some help on this?

VUIMAGE GIF/TIFF file viewer with Zoom/Pan was posted to SIMTEL and
to comp.binaries.ibm.pc sometime ago.  I'd guess you'll be better off
trying to get it from SIMTEL.

Venu P. Gopal   UUCP: ..!att!cbnewsc!vgopal   Internet: vgopal@cbnewsc.att.com