[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Address for AMI?

jt19840@tut.fi (Tuomi Jyrki Juhani) (02/01/90)

Could some kind soul email or post a valid address for AMI (American
Megatrends, Inc).  My 386 BIOS contains the address 4025 Pleasantdale Road,
Suite 360, GA 30340, but letters get returned marked "UNDELIVERABLE AS
ADDRESSED".

Thanks in advance, Jyrki

Jyrki Tuomi
Internet:  jt19840@tut.fi    UUCP:  ..mcvax!tut!jt19840

georgemartin@hodgenet.UUCP (George H. Martin) (02/02/90)

In article <3002@tutor.tut.fi> jt19840@tut.fi (Tuomi Jyrki Juhani) writes:

>Could some kind soul email or post a valid address for AMI (American
>Megatrends, Inc).  My 386 BIOS contains the address 4025 Pleasantdale Road,
>Suite 360, GA 30340, but letters get returned marked "UNDELIVERABLE AS
>ADDRESSED".
>Internet:  jt19840@tut.fi    UUCP:  ..mcvax!tut!jt19840

American Megatrends, Inc.
1346 Oakbrook Drive
Norcross, Georgia 30093

+1 404 263 8181

--
George H. Martin
uunet!hodgenet!georgemartin

tt3x@vax5.cit.cornell.edu (02/04/90)

In article <3002@tutor.tut.fi>, jt19840@tut.fi (Tuomi Jyrki Juhani) writes:
> Could some kind soul email or post a valid address for AMI (American
> Megatrends, Inc).  My 386 BIOS contains the address 4025 Pleasantdale Road,
> Suite 360, GA 30340, but letters get returned marked "UNDELIVERABLE AS
> ADDRESSED".
>
> Thanks in advance, Jyrki
>
> Jyrki Tuomi
> Internet:  jt19840@tut.fi    UUCP:  ..mcvax!tut!jt19840

	Maybe American Megatrends isn't really in America????
Maybe it's a bogus address and the real company is in Taiwan??????

Could it be??? Could it be????i

sastdr@sas.UUCP (Thomas David Rivers) (02/06/90)

> In article <3002@tutor.tut.fi>, jt19840@tut.fi (Tuomi Jyrki Juhani) writes:
> > Could some kind soul email or post a valid address for AMI (American
> > Megatrends, Inc).  My 386 BIOS contains the address 4025 Pleasantdale Road,
> > Suite 360, GA 30340, but letters get returned marked "UNDELIVERABLE AS
> > ADDRESSED".
> >
> > Thanks in advance, Jyrki
> >
	> Maybe American Megatrends isn't really in America????
> Maybe it's a bogus address and the real company is in Taiwan??????
>
> Could it be??? Could it be????i

  I believe the problem is that he specified 1) A Street address,
	2) A state and zip code; but
	3)  No city???

   Now, you would think a zip code is enough to find a city, but
 maybe not?

   I would go to the post office and ask them what city has the
 zip code 30340. (Probably one of the "large" ones,  Atlanta,
 Macon, Savannah, etc..)  I know that the post office here will
 give that information over the phone, so you might could just
 call them.

    - That's my idea/guess -

	- Dave R. -

--
|  Time sharing: The use of many | - Dave Rivers - SAS Institute, Cary NC |
|   people by the computer.      |   UUCP: ...!mcnc!rti!sas!sastdr (work) |