[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Lotus 123 file format

spee@qmfl.jrdc.go.jp (Paul SPEE) (02/05/90)

Does anyone know the lotus 123 file format?

Paul Spee

darcy@druid.uucp (D'Arcy J.M. Cain) (02/06/90)

In article <690@qmfl.jrdc.go.jp> spee%jrdc.go.jp@RELAY.CS.NET writes:
>Does anyone know the lotus 123 file format?
>
>Paul Spee

"Lotus File Formats for 1-2-3 Symphony & Jazz File structure descriptions
for Developers" published by Lotus Books has 1-2-3 and more (as the world's
longest book title explains.)  The address given in the book is:

Lotus Development Corporation
55 Cambridge Parkway
Cambridge, MA 02142

Hope this helps

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain (darcy@druid)     |   Thank goodness we don't get all
D'Arcy Cain Consulting             |   the government we pay for.

jec@nesac2.att.com (John Carter ATLN SADM) (02/08/90)

In article <690@qmfl.jrdc.go.jp>, spee@qmfl.jrdc.go.jp (Paul SPEE) writes:
> Does anyone know the lotus 123 file format?

There are two books that should be on every PC programmer's bookshelf:

File Formats for Popular PC Software      - ISBN 0 471-83671-0
More File Formats for Popular PC Software - ISBN 0 471-85077-2

Both are by Jeff Walden and are published by Wiley Books.
Cover price is $24.95 each.

Between the two, they cover Lotus 1-2-3, MultiMate, Symphony, dBASE II & III,
IBM Plans+, Supercalc 3, Multiplan, DIF, ABILITY, Volkswriter, Supercalc 4,
Microsoft Rich Text Format, Framework, Reflex, Wordperfect, and Superproject.
--
USnail: John Carter, AT&T, 401 W. Peachtree, FLOC 2932-6, Atlanta GA 30308
Video:  att!nesac2!jec   attmail!jecarter   Voice:404-581-6239   | WB4HLZ