[comp.sys.ibm.pc] near future 1MB-chip prices?

MUHRTH@tubvm.cs.tu-berlin.de (Thomas Muhr) (02/15/90)

Can you make a prediction concerning 1MB (70ns) chip prices development
within the next 2 month ? Will prices (significantly) rise, fall or stay
the same ?
Thanks in advance!
Thomas
Please reply by e-mail.
-------
Thomas Muhr, Technical University of Berlin, BITNET: muhrth@db0tui11
   Project ATLAS - Computer Based Tools for Qualitative Research
         "Computers, like every technology, are a vehicle
      for the transformation of tradition." (WINOGRAD/FLORES)

wolsheim@prls.UUCP (Evert Wolsheimer) (02/16/90)

In article <90046.105059MUHRTH@DB0TUI11.BITNET>, MUHRTH@tubvm.cs.tu-berlin.de (Thomas Muhr) writes:
> Can you make a prediction concerning 1MB (70ns) chip prices development
> within the next 2 month ? Will prices (significantly) rise, fall or stay
> the same ?
Yes.... I think that 1MB prices will definitely rise, fall or stay the same
within the next 2 months.

> Thanks in advance!

You are very welcome.

Evert