[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Wanted: DOS PostScript In

ed.leslie@canremote.uucp (ED LESLIE) (02/18/90)

wehr@fmeed1.UUCP (Bruce Wehr) writes:
wP>I'm looking for a DOS PostScript Interpreter for an HP LaserJet II.
wP>Public domain, shareware, or commercial is OK (there must be plenty of
wP>'em out there, eh ?  :-).  Success stories, horror stories, etc ...
wP>are welcome, too.

Among the solutions you might consider are the Pacific Data
Postscript-in-a-cartridge for the LaserJet II. You will need to upgrade
to the appropriate amount of memory to produce full-page graphics, of
course.

Regards....Ed Leslie
---
 ~ DeLuxe 1.11a20 #1656  ed.leslie@canremote.uucp

magner.consultants@canremote.uucp (MAGNER CONSULTANTS) (02/19/90)

EL>Among the solutions you might consider are the Pacific Data
EL>Postscript-in-a-cartridge for the LaserJet II. You will need to upgrade

Ed, it's a whole different world in price, but we like the QMS
Jetscript conversion for HP Laserjets.  For under $3,000 (Canadian)
you get a fast 4Mb Postscript processor on two adapters.... one for
the HP and one for the PC.  The adapter sets up as LPT2 unless you
tell it otherwise, so you can still print HP out of LPT1 without a
burp.  Setup is easy, and use afterwards is as simple as telling your
software to use Postscript on LPT2 or HP on LPT1.
ZDDDDDDDDDDDDD?
3 Mark Magner 3
@DDDDDDDDDDDDDY
---