[comp.sys.ibm.pc] MIGHT AND MAGIC < bard's TALE

cous@delta.eecs.nwu.edu (jhffjh) (02/22/90)

Does anyone have spell books for Ultima 3,4,5 , Bard's tale 2, MIght
and Magic 2 they could copy off for me?

Also , does anyone know how to save a game in progress on Might and Magic?

Anand Sethuraman
(cous@delta.eecs.nwu.edu)

lulu@ucrmath.ucr.edu (david lu) (02/22/90)

In article <4161@accuvax.nwu.edu> cous@delta.eecs.nwu.edu (jhffjh) writes:

>Does anyone have spell books for Ultima 3,4,5 , Bard's tale 2, MIght
>and Magic 2 they could copy off for me?

	If you have a legitimate copies of these games, it should
be no problem for you to get the documentation books from the original
publishers.  I believe that these companies (Electronic Arts for
Bard's Tale II, I don't know about the others) still exists.

>Also , does anyone know how to save a game in progress on Might and Magic?

	The fact that this person doesn't even know how to save a
game in progress leds me to belive that his/her copy might be pirated.
Please, if you have the answer to the question, refrain from replying.
There are a lot of computer programmers who depend on the sale of their
software to make a living.  If this person didn't pay for it, he/she
shouldn't be using it.

>Anand Sethuraman
>(cous@delta.eecs.nwu.edu)

						- David

---==lulu@ucrmath==---  just another bewildered college undergraduate.

"You should always try to have a nice weekend, no matter how futile
the attempty may seem."
						- me

ted@helios.ucsc.edu (Ted Cantrall) (02/23/90)

In article <4161@accuvax.nwu.edu> cous@delta.eecs.nwu.edu (jhffjh) writes:
>Does anyone have spell books for Ultima 3,4,5 , Bard's tale 2, MIght
>and Magic 2 they could copy off for me?
>Anand Sethuraman
>(cous@delta.eecs.nwu.edu)

Sure sounds like piracy to me...
ted@helios.ucsc.edu         | "The opinions are mine...
(408)459-2110               |    ...the facts are public domain."