[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Quattro Pro for sale

ted@helios (Ted Cantrall) (02/13/90)

I have one more copy of Quattro PRO than I need. If you would like to
buy it at much below list, please E-Mail me an offer. I would like to get
about $250. 		-ted-
ted@helios.ucsc.edu         | "The opinions are mine...
(408)459-2110               |    ...the facts are public domain."

bakke@plains.UUCP (Jeff Bakke) (02/13/90)

In article <10722@saturn.ucsc.edu> ted@helios (Ted Cantrall) writes:
>I have one more copy of Quattro PRO than I need. If you would like to
>buy it at much below list, please E-Mail me an offer. I would like to get
>about $250. 		-ted-

Before anybody quick reacts to this message, it should be noted that
if you're a reqistered borland product user (C, Pascal whatever),
borland offered Quattro pro for $99.95 until then end of February...

Don't quote me on the deal date but I do remember receiving the offer
in the mail from them..

Jeff Bakke
bakke@plains.NoDak.edu

strike@clmqt.marquette.Mi.US (Tim Bowser) (02/23/90)

   Article referred to a Quattro-Pro package for sale @$250.

   Borland has extended their offer of the same program to registered
Borland product users until April 30th, 1990.  Price is $99.00 plus tax
if applicable and shipping.

   Not bad for a normal list of $495...

--
 Tim Bowser  ("Strikemaster")  |  Standard  |  mailrus!sharkey!clmqt!strike
Enterprise Information System  | Disclaimer |  strike@clmqt.marquette.Mi.US